So, I hear a bit of grumbling about not updating about my trip to Montreal this weekend. Well the truth of the matter is I’m filtering through fantastic adventures, trying to pick the best ones to share. And about not bringing a camera…I did bring a camera, I just forgot about it for an entire day. For now I’ll tease you with a couple highlights.
Top Five Things I Learned in Montreal:
- When it rains, it pours, literally. For six hours straight
- Things like Smoked Meat Sandwiches and Sugar Pies are the best foods Montreal has to offer, despite their unfortunate, hi-carb names
- Mont Royal (the “mountain” Montreal was named after) is the best place in the world—on Sundays. Not only is there a fabulous drum circle, but there are pseudo medieval warriors dueling to the death
- Don’t bother making hotel reservations. If you’re having fun in Montreal, you won’t make it. If you’re not, you don’t deserve to be there anyway
- After walking 100+ blocks in the course of two days (in uncomfortable shoes and without socks) your feet will bleed
Planning a trip to Montreal? Tourisme Montreal keeps an up-to-date “Things to Do” list to help you plan your very best trip! Have fun.
Other Top Five Lists You May ENjoy
One more thing. You may be interested in my free resource library. This is where I keep my files, downloads, ebooks, worksheets and whatever else I manage to create. I love sharing what I learn and want to keep adding to this library so it becomes a wealth of helpful goodness.
This is a free resource but I do require a password to access the library itself. You can get access by popping your email address into the form below.