So Robyn had been talking about and wanting to make some tasty Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake for her last post this month, but I went and had company over for dinner and she ran out of time to make it. So me being the great husband that I am and general all round good guy decided I would attempt it while she finished doing real work that makes money. I call it a super triple chocolaty thing with peanut butter.
Super Triple Chocolaty Thing With Peanut Butter
- Standard wooden spoon: +1 to stirring, also has a +3 fear effect to children punishment
- Plastic measuring cups: no additional stats
- Stainless Steel measuring cups: +2 to measuring skill
- Stainless Steel measuring spoons: gives “Accurate Measuring” skill
- Medium Pyrex bowl: +2 defense rating, allows “Mixing”
- Small Pyrex bowl: +1 defense rating, allows “Mixing”
- iPad +1000 to recipes, requires tech skill of 8 to use
So here are some pictures of the endeavor. Ingredients!
Mixing dry powdery stuff together!
But then…Tragedy! I had a casualty of war…
So Robyn got me an apron. Flowers aren’t normally my thing but…
Then I discovered it had pockets and I could put stuff in them.
- Apron: Armor type: Cloth, +3 body armor, +1 leg armor, grants stain resistance, +2 attractiveness, +2 additional inventory slots
Then mixing liquid stuff with dry stuff and adding other stuff.
Putting it in the slow cooker…why does all the stuff I make in the slow cooker look like a giant poo?
More liquid stuff.
Adding liquid stuff on top of other stuff.
PS I left the dishes in the sink till morning.
So the Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake is supposed to cook for two hours, and it is past my bed time, so Robyn will do an update tomorrow to let you know how it turned out. Unless it is too tasty and I eat it all before she comes home from work.